The VSP 416 L vibration welder is designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technologies (3D CAD, CNC).
This technology is used to weld complex shape thermoplastic material pieces, or materials that cannot be welded using other conventional welding technologies (ultrasound – hot blade welding).
The vibration is linear. A particular mechanism patented by Sirius achieves a linear movement through the rotation of a shaft driven by a brushless motor. The mechanical and electrical solutions available create optimal operating conditions with ample adjustment possibilities, making the welder ideal for most welding applications.
The welder has a highly robust structure. The base and column are painted steel. The motor that drives the central shaft is the brushless type. Movement of the transducer holder head is pneumatic, controlled by a proportional valve and takes place on high precision prismatic guides with excellent mechanical features.
One of the most important features of this welder is the cycle control system managed entirely by a MICROPROCESSOR.
It is possible to weld using the time function, and with the height function. In this case, the welding height is managed by optical ruler with centesimal resolution. Different thrust pressures can be set for each cycle phase, head descent, welding and compression.
The microprocessor can store 20 welding programs.
Management and cycle control are handled by a MICROPROCESSOR system.
The Microprocessor is encased in a metal case and placed to the side of the welder in an accessible location. The panel has a Touch Screen.
The following operations are possible:
- Time – height operating mode
- Possibility of setting the vibration time with centesimal resolution.
- Possibility of setting the melting height.
- Possibility of setting the vibration frequency
- Possibility of setting the thrust pressure for the various stages of the welding cycle
- Possibility of setting weld quality control with min and max limits
- Piece counter function with good/reject piece display
- Reject piece sound signal with relay output
- Possibility of storing 20 different programs
- USB port output for downloading welding data
- Languages available Italian, English, French, German