The welder has a highly robust structure. The base and column are painted steel. The motor that drives the central shaft is the brushless type. Movement of the transducer holder head is pneumatic, controlled by a proportional valve and takes place on high precision prismatic guides with excellent mechanical features.
One of the most important features of this welder is the cycle control system managed entirely by a MICROPROCESSOR.
It is possible to weld using the time function, and with the height function. In this case, the welding height is managed by optical ruler with centesimal resolution. Different thrust pressures can be set for each cycle phase, head descent, welding and compression.
The microprocessor can store 20 welding programs.
Main technical features:
|- Supply voltage||400V 50Hz|
|- Motor power||3,5 KW|
|- Absorption||10 A max|
|- Vibration amplitude||da 0,2 a 2 mm|
|- Operating frequency||da 0 a 200 Hz|
|- Vibrating part weight||6 Kg. max.|
|- Head descent cylinder||diam. 80 mm.|
|- Stroke||160 mm.|
|- Thrust pressure||242 Kg. max.|
|- Overall dimensions||650x560x1100 mm.|
|- Worktop||480x400x38 mm.|
|- Vibrating part plate||200x200 mm.|
|- Machine weight||220 Kg.|
Management and cycle control are handled by a MICROPROCESSOR system.
The Microprocessor is encased in a metal case and placed to the side of the welder in an accessible location. The panel has a Touch Screen.
The following operations are possible:
- Time - height operating mode
- Possibility of setting the vibration time with centesimal resolution.
- Possibility of setting the melting height.
- Possibility of setting the vibration frequency.
- Possibility of setting the thrust pressure for the various stages of the welding cycle.
- Possibility of setting weld quality control with min and max limits.
- Piece counter function with good/reject piece display
- Reject piece sound signal with relay output
- Possibility of storing 20 different programs
- USB port output for downloading welding data
- Languages available Italian, English, French, German