The transducer holder head moves pneumatically on high-precision prismatic guides. The welder is equipped with a mechanical limit switch to control the welding height. The generators used are available with a frequency of between 20 and 36 kHz, with 500 Watt power. These generators are latest generation and totally digital. They are equipped with a backlit display and come enclosed in an elegant metal cabinet. One of the most important features of this welder is the cycle control system managed by a MICROPROCESSOR.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Overall dimensions 320x470x700 mm
- Worktop 300x420 mm
- Sonotrode stroke 80 mm max
- Cylinder 40 mm dia.
- Power 500 - 1000 Watt
- Frequency 36 kHz
DIGITAL SE-09 GENERATORS
The ultrasound generators of the DIGITAL SE-09 series feature a front panel with backlit display that shows all the programme information and instructions for use.
The new programming system and different functions selection is managed by a rotary selector switch with enter button.
This system makes selection extremely fast and easy. The panel includes Led indicators to provide additional control functions and a Test button to start the ultrasound function.
A last generation MICROPROCESSOR handles the cycle control with easy and immediate programming.
The front panel has a Touch Screen keyboard for selecting the following functions:
- possibility of storing 50 welding programs
- possibility of operating in constant, energy constant, welding height mode (with optical ruler)
- centesimal time resolution
- limit setting for welded piece quality control
- welding parameter setting indicating number of pieces, number of sonotrodes, operating pressure, booster type
- option to connect via USB port to download welding data.
- piece counter with good / reject piece feature
- Languages available Italian, English, French, German