Hot Plate Welder mod. BASIC
HOT PLATE MOD. BASIC
to receive more information, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The hot plate welding machine is suitable for thermoplastic material welding. Designed and manufactured using state-of–the-art technologies, the hot plate welder BASIC series is simple, reliable, solid and with an advantageous price. This bench-type welder, unique in its kind, is used for welding of small/medium sized parts, especially for smaller productions, where the tools’ cost play an important role. All the movements are carried out on tempered and ground bars, with sleeves with re-circulating balls. The welder cycle system is run by a microprocessor with Touch Screen board to set the welding cycle. The temperature is controlled by a digital thermo regulator.
Main technical features:
- Welder's dimensions: 700x1200x1150 mm.
- Plate dimensions: 350x250 mm. max
- Welder's weight: 90 Kg.
- Power supply: 230V - 50 Hz
- Absorbed power: 2-3 kW
- Air consumption: 50 N/l minute
- Thrust force mould: 300 Kg (6 bar)
- Cylinder mould down: diam. 80 mm.
- Stroke upper mould: 250 mm. max
- Stroke horizontal plate: 350 mm. max
- Stroke vertical plate: 50 mm. max
- Thermo regulator: digital